REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Dear customer, SH Ayurveda hopes that you never have to cancel or return a product. At the same
time, we would be there to help you whenever you do so due to certain
circumstances. As a first step we are laying out our cancellation and return policy to
take care of your hassles.
ORDER HAS NOT BEEN SHIPPED YET: Any order which has not been
(dispatched) can be cancelled partially or fully. The amount paid by you (if it is a
prepaid order) would be refunded to you and should reflect in your account within 2-
ORDER WAS DAMAGED WHEN RECEIVED: We take utmost care while packaging
to ensure that the product reaches you the way you had seen it on our website.
However, due to situations beyond control, the items delivered might get damaged
in transit. We would replace or cancel your order under such circumstance. We
would request you to inform us of the damage within 48 hours of receiving of the
order. Any refund would happen only after proper checking of the damaged material
by our office.
INCORRECT ITEMS RECEIVED: We are proud of the robustness of our fulfillment
process and the right shipment would reach the right person at the right place. In
case you receive items that are different from the ones you ordered, we will send the
right items to you right away. Please send us an email at
email@example.com with the order ID and complaint details. We
would respond to it in 48 hours. We would try and reverse pick up the product from
your location wherever possible, at other locations we will try and find a mutually
agreeable solution. Refund or replacement would be processed after the item has
been shipped back to us.
Any other reasons for cancellation or return would be handled on a case to case
Following shall not be eligible for return or replacement
1. Damages due to misuse of product.
2. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
3. Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
4. Products with tampered or missing serial/batch numbers.
5. Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories,
including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally
included with the product(s) delivered.
Refunds are made as follows:
1. If the payment was made in cash then the refund is made in the form of coupon
2. If the payment is made using a credit/debit card (or any form of net banking) then
customer has to provide UPI id or bank account details to initiate refund.
3. It is necessary to inform our customer support by phone 8006867681 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving the product as a
complaint is raised to initiate refund. Always ask for a complaint number.
4. It typically takes 2-3 working days to process the refund from our end.
5. Default shipping charges that were incurred by Swami Herbal Ayurveda will be
deducted in case of refund.
6. Any request of refund or exchange will not be entertained after 7 days of
delivery/receiving the product.
7. The tax 12% on orders is non refundable.